question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 3

Market Holiday in Websocket with time range

How can I query Market Holiday API with time rage (e.g. for this year and next year) in websocket API?

Using this request message:

{
  "ID": 2,
  "Streaming": false,
  "Key": {
    "Name": [
      "US/HOLIDAY",
      "FR/HOLIDAY",
      "DE/HOLIDAY"
    ],
    "Service": "IDN_RDF"
  }
}

This returns only messages for current year but I need data for next year as well.

Kind regards,

Andrei

market-holidays
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 41 11 20

Hello @andrei.floroiu ,

From your question, you are integrating with Refinitiv Websocket API.

The underlying product you are integrating to is a Refinitiv Real-Time service/feed, conveying streaming data.

Some limited reference data that is required to process real-time, such as current holiday information, is also made available through real-time streaming feed.

For more detailed, in-depth, reference information, such as future holidays, to my best understanding, you would integrate with a reference data product.

To help you address your requirement, in terms of the content required and product that carries the content, the best to advise should be your Refinitiv account team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.9k 85 39 63

Hi @andrei.floroiu

The WebSocket API is a real-time API. It does not provide historical queries. The holiday details, such as US/HOLIDAY, is a page-based, display-only query you would typically use within our desktop products or our SpeedGuide utility.

I would suggest you reach out to the Refinitiv Helpdesk to check if a holiday schedule is available using our historical APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 2 3

Thank you for the prompt replies!

Andrei

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

What is the endpoint of this API

icon clock
10 |1500

The question is about Real-Time WebSocket API used to retrieve data from real-time data feeds, such as Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System (RTDS) and Refinitiv Real-Time Optimized (RTO).

If you have any further questions, please post a new question on the forum.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.