For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

505 status returned from Media check result API

Hi,

I want to get media check result for a particular person.

Below steps i am following:-

1. I am fetching groupId from Get top level group API
  2. Using that groupId and Name of person to search, I am creating a simple case
  3. Using case system id received from step 2, I am calling simple Media check result API.

Request Body i am using for media check result-

{ "pagination": { "itemsPerPage": 25, "sort": "NEW_TO_OLD" }}

I m getting result in postman but when I am trying to get same I am getting below error:-

http status 500, No message found.

Step1 and Step 2 is working fine and I am getting responses.

Please suggest me where i am doing mistake.

world-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @ashok01

We believe there is a pattern to these errors, they occur when you try to retrieve the media check results via the /mediacheck/results endpoint immediately after case creation.

We have reproduced this error on our side, and we believe that every time there is a 500 error it is because there has been an attempt to fetch the results at the same time or within a second of the case creation. This is known issue.

So the workaround for this issue is that you add at least 3 seconds delay between case creation and Media Check results retrieval. It should resolve the intermittent 500s.

Moreover, we request you to kindly share the "Top level group name" so that we can check the logs for you and confirm the pattern.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @ashok01

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We are looking into it, will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

Hi Vivek, Thank you for finding root cause. I have resolved this issue by delaying 4s in case creation and media check result.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @ashok01

Glad to know that our recommendation solves the issue.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.