For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 4 5 7

Failed to add RsslChannel(s) to RsslReactor.

Solved for now

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@James.Shen

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
493 4 2 4

Did you pull the new binary pack from GitHub (using the --recursive option when you clone) and relink with those libraries?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
11 4 5 7

I downloaded from the

.thomsonreuters.com

website, so assume newest.
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 4 5 7

if link the new lib, use old dll, fine

link new lib , use new dll, fail

now I convert back to old lib, and old dll, work fine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 4 5 7

I use visual studio 2013, so lib and dll path is

Ema\Libs\WIN_64_VS120\Release_MD

I believe something wrong with the config map, because the exception happened while create OmmConsumer object. Would someone repeat that error for me? the source code has been posted above.

m_ptrOmmConsumer.reset(
newOmmConsumer(OmmConsumerConfig().username(strUserName.c_str()).config(m_ConfigMap))// use programmatic configuration parameters
);

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.