For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 8

Unable to locate method 'public void Authentication' in 'DataScope REST API Examples'

I am getting error "Unable to locate method 'public void Authentication'" while using 'DataScope REST API Examples' C# .NET.

How can i solve this issue.

dss-rest-apidssc#.netquickstart-guide
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@denis.gomes

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @denis.gomes,

I downloaded the latest Refinitiv DSS C# example application from here and was able to build it and run without issues. Can you try doing the same. Note: that there is already a prebuilt binary in the Release directory which you can try to run as well.

1636988701162.png

1636988701162.png (49.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22k 58 14 21

Hi @denis.gomes,

Are you referring to the DSS C# sample application available here?

Can you post the screenshot of the error message?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 2 8

Here is the screenshot.

Ref_QuickStartExample_Authenticate.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.