Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

I have downloaded some templates from REFINITIV but even I signed in the account, it returns error.

screenshot-2022-02-12-at-30933-am.png

apiexcel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @Minami

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@Minami

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @Minami

I just tested the "Recommendation & Target Price Chart for a specified company and period" template on Eikon Excel and it runs just fine for me.

This is to confirm that the template is working.

ahs1.png

Regarding the issue you are facing, this Developer forum is focusing on API and sample code.

So I suggest you should submit a ticket to the helpdesk to get support on the product.

You can visit https://my.refinitiv.com/ to log a case.

ahs1.png (167.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.