question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Paramount SDK for Qual ID - Token Authentication Question

We were trying to test the image capturing SDK for Qual ID but had trouble authenticating using the bearer token.

Could you help us find the Token Service documentations or help understand how we should get and use the bearer token correctly?

Henry

sdkqual-id
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Henry Xue,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
618 2 0 2

Hi @Henry Xue,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We encourage you to make use of the RDP Postman Starter Collection and Tutorial Samples or API PlayGround Web UI endpoints to retrieve tokens. The "RDP Postman Starter Collection and Tutorial Samples" is also available for download (next to the Qual-ID SDK)

The endpoint you may be interested in (for Image Capturing) is https://api.refinitiv.com/verification/v1/liveness/token "Liveness Token Request". This endpoint supplies you with a bearer token.

Alternatively, you can utilize the endpoints "Get Access Token" and "Get Access Token using Refresh Token". Please bare in mind that "Get Access Token using Refresh Token" is being offered due to the tokens being valid for only 5 minutes.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Virgill

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1k 2 2 3

Hi @Henry Xue, thanks for reaching out to us!
You can find more information about Test Authentication for Qual-ID here: Qual-ID Identity Verification Tutorial
And here's a snippet on Bearer Tokens as well:
1651850932432.png

I hope this helps, but please do not hesitate to reach out should you need further assistance.

1651850932432.png (161.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

I am sorry that I might not word my question clearly - we were testing the 'SDK for Image Capture capability for Qual ID':screenshot-2022-05-06-171125.jpg

And in the package the Readme file mentioned the Token Service for getting the bearer token - just wondering is there any documentation on this?

Hi @Judith.Pillado ,

Could you check the follow-up question, please.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @raksina.samasiri and @Henry Xue I apologize for the delay in the response - we're still discussing within our internal teams and will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.