For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Hi, how I can upload a set of Exotic rates(different from the ones on the refinitiv platform) into the e-trading platform using either third party API or Eikon Excel contribution sheet?

trepapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
26.4k 62 17 14

Hello @thomas.oduor

Do you want to contribute the rate value to the Refinitiv Real-Time or the Electronic Trading (ET)" platform?

If you want to contribute rate value to the Refinitiv Real-Time platform, you can use the Refinitiv Contributions Channel (RCC). The supported SDK/API that can contribute data to the RCC are as follows:

Currently, there are three methods to contribute data to the RCC.

Use Refinitiv Real-Time SDKs or WebSocket API to connect to RCC to contribute data directly:

Use Refinitiv Real-Time SDKs or WebSocket API for contributing data to RCC via Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System:

Please get in touch with your Refinitiv representative for more information about the RCC and Refinitiv Real-Time.

If you want to contribute rate value to the Electronic Trading (ET) platform, I highly recommend you contact the ET support team directly to help you. You can contact the ET support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

contact-et-support.png

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

thanks @wasin.w . i want to contribute to Electronic trading. i want to ingest specific quotes from a JPMorgan Rate API into it to display for my traders to be able to price customers.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @thomas.oduor

If you want to contribute data to Electronic Trading (ET) platform, I highly recommend you contact the ET support team directly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.