For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Hi, how I can upload a set of Exotic rates(different from the ones on the refinitiv platform) into the e-trading platform using either third party API or Eikon Excel contribution sheet?

trepapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @thomas.oduor

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@thomas.oduor

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @thomas.oduor

Do you want to contribute the rate value to the Refinitiv Real-Time or the Electronic Trading (ET)" platform?

If you want to contribute rate value to the Refinitiv Real-Time platform, you can use the Refinitiv Contributions Channel (RCC). The supported SDK/API that can contribute data to the RCC are as follows:

Currently, there are three methods to contribute data to the RCC.

Use Refinitiv Real-Time SDKs or WebSocket API to connect to RCC to contribute data directly:

Use Refinitiv Real-Time SDKs or WebSocket API for contributing data to RCC via Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System:

Please get in touch with your Refinitiv representative for more information about the RCC and Refinitiv Real-Time.

If you want to contribute rate value to the Electronic Trading (ET) platform, I highly recommend you contact the ET support team directly to help you. You can contact the ET support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

contact-et-support.png

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

thanks @wasin.w . i want to contribute to Electronic trading. i want to ingest specific quotes from a JPMorgan Rate API into it to display for my traders to be able to price customers.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @thomas.oduor

If you want to contribute data to Electronic Trading (ET) platform, I highly recommend you contact the ET support team directly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.