question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 3 4

A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded from RTO

Hi,

I am using EMA API Java to connect to RTO end point ap-northeast-1-aws-3-sm.optimized-pricing-api.refinitiv.net via tcp/14002/rwf protocol. When sending a batch request of more than 2000 rics, we are receiving many status message saying state="Closed / Suspect / Too many items / 'A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded.'" Based on the stream Ids of refresh messages received, the first around 900 rics were successfully returned the refresh message.

Do we have any such limitations in EMA API / RTO end and if so, how we can increase it ?

Regards,

Daniel

rrtoapi-limits
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @Daniel Zhang

The "A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded." error message means the item open limit for the user has been reached.

The aggregate item limit value is controlled by the ADS aggregateItemLimit configuration parameter, so it generally occurs with the deployed Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System (aka RTDS/TREP) connection scenario.

However, since you are connecting to the RTO server, I highly recommend you contact the RTO support team to verify the issue on the server-side.

You can contact them via the my.refinitiv.com website.

rrto-ticket.png

rrto-ticket.png (22.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9 1 3 4

Thank you wasin. This was sorted out after adding my machine ID's watchlist limit.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.