Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

Accessing data from the excel add-in 'Download Manager' via python instead of excel?

The excel addin contains something called 'download manager' that contains useful power/carbon data. Currently I have to manually pull this in by clicking through excel. Is there any mechanism I can use to access this data via python api?

1662625583701.png

data
1662625583701.png (92.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14.9k 32 5 10

hi @luke-preddy ,

as far as I know, this is not deliverable via the Eikon Data API, as mentioned by my colleague in this thread

As far as I know Point Carbon service is a file repository service - not an API driven service. It is a separate product from Eikon - though Eikon allow the display of smaller amounts of some of this data in the product - it is not deliverable via the Eikon Data API. You can request a trial of the Point Carbon service from your account representative.I hope this can help.
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.