For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
5 1 4 7

Special Characters give 400 error when trigger /cases/summaries

Hi,

We use your endpoint /cases/summaries with our caseIds (max 40) to know which case is to update or create. We have cases ids with special characters like ' or [. When we call the Api with this specials characters we got 400 and 500 errors. We already tried encode this charactersin UTF-8 but with no success because the API doesn't retrieve the case. How can we retrive this specials cases with your API?

Example:

Post /v2/cases/summaries

{"query":"caseId==TEST'TESA20220808,caseId==TEST'TEST20200909...","sort":null,"cursorOptions":null}
world-checkworld-check-onepilot-environment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @stephane.py, Thank you for reaching out. We are currently reviewing the details and we will revert back to you shortly

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @stephane.py.

The query field only allows the following search criteria - modificationDate, assignedUserId, groupId, creatorUserId, modifierUserId and creationDate. I have attached a link to the documentation for your reference - Refinitiv World-Check One API. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

Upvotes
5 1 4 7
I don't understand, we use the endpoint /cases/summaries with the field caseID, and when there are no special characters, the endpoint returns a coherent answer! How is it possible ?
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @stephane.py.

You are right! I was able to filter using caseId. I apologize for the oversight. I am working on this right now and will get back to you with a solution soon. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @stephane.py.

Could you please share your full request body and your full response body so we can replicate your error? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 1 4 7

Here is an example of the request body:

Post /v2/cases/summaries

{"query":"caseId==TEST'TEST-TEST19831219","sort":null,"cursorOptions":null}
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @stephane.py!

Could you please paste the response body also? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

============================response begin==========================================
-2022-10-12 15:14:52.870 -DEBUG 20844 --- [ctor-http-nio-1] f.i.o.m.d.i.c.LoggingRequestInterceptor  : Status code  : 400
-2022-10-12 15:14:52.870 -DEBUG 20844 --- [ctor-http-nio-1] f.i.o.m.d.i.c.LoggingRequestInterceptor  : Status text  : Bad Request
-2022-10-12 15:14:52.870 -DEBUG 20844 --- [ctor-http-nio-1] f.i.o.m.d.i.c.LoggingRequestInterceptor  : Headers      : {Date=Wed, 12 Oct 2022 13:14:52 GMT, Content-Type=application/json, Transfer-Encoding=chunked, Connection=keep-alive, Content-Security-Policy=default-src 'none'; frame-ancestors 'none', Strict-Transport-Security=max-age=15552000; includeSubDomains, Expires=0, X-Frame-Options=DENY, Pragma=no-cache, X-XSS-Protection=1; mode=block, X-Content-Type-Options=nosniff, Cache-Control=no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate}

400 Bad Request from POST https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/summaries

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @stephane.py.

We have escalated this question to our internal team and are awaiting a reply on the same. We will get back to you as soon as we hear anything from them. Until then we appreciate your help and cooperation with the team. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.