Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 3 4 10

How to check the version of Eikon and how to update it

Hi.
The problem hasn't been solved, but I need a quick answer, so post a separate question.
I want to check the version of eikon, not the library, and ask how to update it to the latest version.
I think it's related to the problem on this link.

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/101148/obtain-duplicate-previous-data-on-days-when-there.html
Mine says January 2017 is the latest version and it says version 4.0.

I look forward to your quick response.
Thank you.

eikon#producteikon-desktop-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

Hi @jwlee08 ,

In the Eikon Desktop app, please click on the Eikon icon > Help > About Refinitiv Eikon

1672888962325.png

The version is shown as the below

1672889063686.png

Regarding the Eikon Desktop update, it's mentioned in the Basic installation Guide which can be downloaded in this page as below

Automatic update process
Eikon automatically installs updates in the background. These updates take effect when you close Eikon Desktop
and Microsoft Office, then restart them.
To make sure that all updates are applied, reboot your PC frequently, for example, once a week

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions

1672888962325.png (61.2 KiB)
1672889063686.png (38.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.