question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 8

Connect to LPC Server using C# .NET

Hi,

I want to develop a monitoring application connecting LPC server for Rifinitiv feed for our ticker. Can anyone help us how to connect to LPC server for data monitoring using .net c#. Is there a SSLCom API available for Refinitiv?

#technologyc#.netrssllpc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@denis.gomes

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @denis.gomes,

You will have to enable the legacy SSL interface on LPC (*lpc*enableSslServer : True) for this, and possibly use RFA.NET API. RFA.NET will also work with just RSSL enabled. I would not recommend this approach, as we are phasing out the SSL and Marketfeed interface and it will be EOL this year.

If you are interested in using a C# for sourcing ticker data, then I would recommend that you bypass LPC and directly connect to the RTO infrastructure. See this MarketPriceRdpGwServiceDiscoveryExample on how to do this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @denis.gomes

This Choosing a Refinitiv Real-time Streaming API article might help you to choose the API that matches your requirement.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.