question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Request Table conversion

The client is trying to convert some old Request Table created in Eikon to be compatible to RW via Conversion Wizard. But he has attached file with macro to download Datasteram data. It doesn't work anymore. Can you assist in converting this ?

#productdatastream
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @johanna.yang

I am sorry to hear that the client is facing the issue. Unfortunately, our API experts in this Refinitiv APIs community forum can only help with the "API how to" and API usage questions, not the product issue/question.

This issue seems to be the Datastream/RW product usage question, so I highly recommend you contact the Datastream support team directly to verify the issue.

The client can contact the team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

contact-datastream-support.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.