question

Upvotes
Accepted
36 4 4 11

GOVSRCH produces malformed JSON queries when using 'export query'

GOVSRCH 'export query' produces malformed JSON-representation queries that result in an error when used with the API. This happens when a complex rating filter is created. This makes it impossible to export the query to e.g. Python code, because the query will result in Error 400 "Invalid filter: unmatched closing parenthesis". See attached screenshot.

govsrch-problem.jpg

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspace-data-api#productapisearchjsonrdp search
govsrch-problem.jpg (327.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@tr105

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The GOVSRCH app has been maintained by the Eikon or Refinitiv Workspace team.

Please report this issue to the Eikon or Refinitiv Workspace support team directly via MyRefinitiv.

Then, the support team will investigate this issue and report to the development team to fix the problem.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5.7k 21 2 6

Hi @tr105 ,

Please note that this Q&A Forum is only for API-related questions. This is a product question. For such questions, please refer to my.refinitiv.com.
I logged in a ticket on my.refinitiv.com for you, number 12172701. THey should be in contact with you soon on this matter.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.