question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 2 6

100% Moneyness Symbol for ticker ADYEN

There is no 100% Moneyness Symbol for ticker ADYEN. For example for ticker SANOFI, we have 100% Moneyness symbol is SA1MONEY100. I can pull implied volatility data in (ATM - AT The Money) using SANOFI symbol. Query: I want similar data for ADYEN ticker but Eikon or DS does not have 100% Moneyness Symbol, so how can I pull the similar data for ADYEN ?

#contentdatastream-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Wasim Akram

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.7k 21 2 6

Hi @Wasim Akram,

If you are asking for RICs (Refinitiv Identifying Codes) to be changed to reflect their moneyness (where such criteria are relevant), please note that this Forum is a Q&A for API questions only, and would not fit here. Would you mind instead directing your inquiry to my.refinitiv.com?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.