question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

How to check contribution and disconnect from channel in RCC

Hi, I'm using RCC on a java source code using spring boot microservice. the version of framework is : com.refinitiv.ema 3.6.7.3 I am using 2 java threads to handle Connexion and contribution. i have two questions plz :

1- How can i check if the contribution is done or not (to return a response with rest api).

2- How to disconnect from api when the contribution is done.

#technologyjavacontributionsrcc-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@z.jaai

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@z.jaai

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @z.jaai,

When you contribute data, your application would get a ACK/NACK message from the system if the contribution succeeded or failed. Make sure you check for success in the onAckMsg method of OmmConsumerClient.

public void onAckMsg(AckMsg ackMsg, OmmConsumerEvent consumerEvent)

To disconnect from the server, you can just uninitialize the OMM Consumer:

consumer.uninitialize();
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.