For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 0 2

Historical one-off load for futures

I am looking to download historical IntradaySummaries extract for these chain rics(0#LCO;0#LGO;0#LRB;0#WTCL;).

I am using C# .Net core.

What should be the workflow? I am following below link.

Tutorials | Devportal (refinitiv.com)

What should be the start and end date query? And how I would know once I have posted the request for extraction for its completion. Do I keep on checking with Get request buy Job Id?

Could you please advise on the workflow and query date ranges?

Thanks

Bhawana

#technologytick-history-rest-api#contenton-demand-extraction
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@bhawana.aggarwal So thanks for your question.

In terms of the workflow - this document describes the workflow - when you submit your request you will receive a status message (202 is accepted but not yet complete, then you poll until you receive a 200 Status OK message with a body which includes a JobID - that is what you need to download the completed extract). This is covered in some depth in the document i posted.

In terms of QueryStartDate and QueryEndDate - you just put which dates you want with timestamp (set at T00:00:00.000Z) as necessary in the Condition section of the request) - see this screenshot from the tutorial.

1680624954424.png

There are also some .NET tutorials here https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-tick-history/refinitiv-tick-history-rth-rest-api/tutorials#net-sdk-tutorial-5-on-demand-extraction-file-io

I hope this can help. Let us know how you get on.

1680624954424.png (160.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.