question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

How can I get list of ticker in exchange from RDP Rest API ?

Hi,

I can't find which api to call to get stock list for an exchange. What is it called?

I'm trying to figure out price relations of stocks but can't get list.

Thank you.

workspace-data-api#technologyapidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
5k 16 2 7

Hi @Sungmin ,

Thank you for your question. You will be able to retrieve the list of equites traded in an exchange via the Search capabilities of our latest RD Library for python. Please see the example query below:

rd.discovery.search(
    view = rd.discovery.Views.EQUITY_QUOTES,
    top = 10000,
    filter = "IsPrimaryRIC eq true and SearchAllCategoryv2 eq 'Equities' and (ExchangeName xeq 'London Stock Exchange')",
    select = "DTSubjectName,ExchangeName,RIC,IssueISIN,Gics,AssetState,BusinessEntity,PI,CUSIP,CinCUSIP,SEDOL,RCSAssetCategoryLeaf,RCSCurrencyLeaf,ExDividendDate"
)

screenshot-2023-04-14-at-175351.png

You may change your search parameters directly from the code above or you may generate a Search output via the Advanced Search App in Workspace and export the query:

screenshot-2023-04-14-at-175422.png

Hope this helps, please let me know should you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

You are welcome, happy to help :)

Thank you!, You made my day :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.