question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 5 5 15

Issue to retrieve Deliverable Bonds for Australian Future Bonds

dear developer community

i share with you an issue i encounter today regarding Deliverable Bonds for JUN23 Australian Futures (YTT and YTC).

Indeed, YTTc1 and YTCc1 maturing 15/06/23, DLZ Eikon Quote show deliverable Bonds for Australian Bond Futures, but i get no result when trying to retrieve the same data using refinitiv data library

many thanks for tour help for this issue

Regards

1686660220844.png

1686660208734.png

pythonrdp-api#productbondsrdpfutures
1686660208734.png (73.1 KiB)
1686660220844.png (432.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@h.aramyan01

Do we have any update on this question?

Hi @anass.yazane.1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

<AHS>

extend the triage

Upvotes
Accepted
5k 16 2 7

Hi @anass.yazane.1 ,

Thank you for your patience. I have raised this to the product team and they informed me it is working. I just tried it works for me as well - although it didn't when I tried when you reported.

Could you please retry and report if any issues?

response = bond.Definition(
            instrument_code = "YTTc1",
            extended_params={'instrumentType': "BondFuture"},
            fields=[
                "DeliveryBasket"]
        ).get_data()

response.data.df['DeliveryBasket'][0]

screenshot-2023-06-26-at-101945.png

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5k 16 2 7

Hi @anass.yazane.1 ,

Thank you for your question. We are looking into this and will get back to you as soon as have an answer.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
98 5 5 15

Dear @h.aramyan01

The problem occurs when we are close to maturity date, 2 days before as was for my case.

icon clock
10 |1500

Dear @anass.yazane.1 ,

Thank you for the details. A ticket is created to investigate the issue further. I will let you know as soon as have any updates.

Best regards,

Haykaz

Hi @anass.yazane.1 ,

The dev team has looking into this but couldn't find any specific reason other than temporary data retrieval issue. However, if you have another example which produces the issue (or will have in the future), we would really appreciate you sharing with us for the team have a closer look.

Best regards,

Haykaz

Upvotes
98 5 5 15

dear @h.aramyan01

i have an issue today to retrieve Bonds Futures for several futures FGBLc2, FGBLc3, FGBSc1.

this issue is very recurrent, i have already rise it 10 days ago wigh dozens of futures not working.

icon clock
10 |1500

Dear @anass.yazane.1 ,

I just run the codes with these instruments and these worked for me. Do you still have issue with those? If not, do you have anything which has errors today? Sorry I left yesterday by the time you sent this and couldn't check.

Best regards,

Haykaz

Upvotes
98 5 5 15

dear @h.aramyan01

it works today, i supposed that was corrected as i rised yesterday the issue to refinitiv content team.

it's a recurrent problem, every week-10days i have issue with API and also BDFC App to get the accurate cheapest Bonds for Futures (lack of service, mismatch between continous ric and expiry ric ....),

icon clock
10 |1500

thank you for the update @anass.yazane.1 .

As the dev team needs to reproduce the issue, may I ask you to drop me an email (I will post in a private comment) as soon as you have an issue, then I will forward that to the Dev team for an immediate investigation

Thanks,

Haykaz

here is my email - h.aramyan@lseg.com
Upvotes
98 5 5 15

Every time i rised the issue to content team, it was produced.

i will send you an email once i face the same issue.

many thanks for your help

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.