For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 6

.Net SDK connect to Realtime Optimized

Dear Support team,

I would like to know that is there any custom sdk program that connects to Realtime Optimized to get the market values from that. The result includes Bid/Ask/Mid values, and market time.

Thank you

#productrefinitiv-realtime-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @tunglt15

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 253 52 74

@tunglt15

I think the RTSDK C# supports Version 2 Authentication which requires Service account creation (Client ID and Client Secret).

If you have Version 1 Authentication (username, password, and client ID), you need to use other APIs, such as RD Library for .NET or WebSocket API.

For more information regarding Version 2 Authentication, please refer to the Getting Started with Version 2 Authentication for Refinitiv Real-Time and Data Platform: Overview article.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @tunglt15

I would suggest you refer to the Realtime Optimized C# library within Git.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 2 1 6

So sorry for my late reply.

Thank all of you for your suggestion.

I already resolved my problem.

one again, thank so much.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.