For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

send_market_price_request

I have a list of ric [a, b, c, d, e] inputted using _send_market_price_request with View = the list of ric.

Can I have the response back in the same order as how my input is order with a, b, c, d, e?

#technologyrefinitiv-real-time
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Moises Gomez ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.8k 54 17 14

Hello @Moises Gomez

I am assuming that you are using the Real-Time WebSocket API or RTSDK (C#, C/C++, or Java).

Please be informed the Batch request cannot guarantee order of the RICs subscription. The API just send multiple items request in a single request message to the server. The order is depending on when those items are updated from the Exchange/Data Feed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.