question

Upvotes
Accepted
53 0 0 10

Which recordtypes to select to decode an exchange equity index

Hello, I want to decode an exchange index , example CAC40 0#FCHI and I only want to show the stocks that are part of the index. I do not want to show the RICS: " EUR=, .DJI , /.STOXX50E,.AD.FCHI". The filtering should probably be done by RECORDTYPE. Which are the RECORDTYPES I have to select so that only the RICs that are part of the index are shown? I should be able to apply the logic to all global exchange equity indices.

Thanks

#productindexexchangessnapshot-pricingrecordtype
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@WLA01

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@WLA01

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please refer to this Using FID 259 to identify your market data records article that provides the guidance to better understand the meaning behind the values contained within FID 259 (RECORDTYPE).

If you have any further questions, please contact the content support team directly via MyRefinitiv. The content support team can provide more information about this field.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.