question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Access error while accessing refinitive Eikon through VBA

Hi,

I am having a problem while trying to access to some data through excel. In the Excel file I am getting the error in the line of code:

This script has been working for long time until today. The error that I get in excel is this one:

While pasting the gateway URL into internet and put my credentials, I get this message "Service unavailable, Service is not available right now, please retry later."

Please, could you help me out here?

Regards,

Jaime

#productvbadatastreamexcel-error
capture.png (138.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jaime-mijancos

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@jaime-mijancos

Thank you for reaching out to us.

According to the snippet code, the VBA code is trying to access the Eikon gateway server directly through the URL. You need to contact the Eikon Excel support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify what the problem is.

The problem may be from the server side.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.