For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

OpenAPI Spec for Version 2 Authentication

Good morning,

We are being migrated to Version 2 authentication for our WebSocket API. My non-functional team is looking for the OpenAPI spec for the new API so that they can register the egress pattern. I have spent some time looking around the portal but have not been able to find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

#technologywebsocketsoauth
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bevan

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Jirapongse

Hi, I eventually managed to get the document from the client's account manager, but I will mark the comment as Accepted as you recommend.

Thanks for the assistance.

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@bevan

As I know, the API docs can provide swagger files.

You can download the version 2 authentication swagger file.

1695030919848.png

I am not sure if you can use it as OpenAPI specification. I can copy the JSON fie to this website (https://editor.swagger.io/).

1695030919848.png (50.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hell @bevan

You can find the Version 2 Authentication information from the following resources:

The WebSocket examples (C#, Java, Python, and Go) are available on https://github.com/Refinitiv/websocket-api/tree/master/Applications/Examples/RDP repository. The Version 2 examples are xx_client_cred_auth_xx and xx_jwt_aut_xx examples.

I hope this information helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Thanks for the feedback Wasin. Those are where I started.

I explicitly need the OpenApi specification so that the non-functional team can register the outgoing API on Gravitee Gateway.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Thanks Jirapongse,

That looks very promising, but I don't seem to have access. I am the developer of the product I am working on, but my clients hold the subscriptions we use themselves.

Is there anywhere else I can retrieve this document?

icon clock
10 |1500

@bevan

Please contact your Refinitiv account team or sales team regarding how to access the API documents at https://api.refinitiv.com.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.