question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 5 7 10

Sustainability related data in RDP (Python)

I am looking for GHG and other sustainability (eventually monetized) related data in RDP (Python, Windows). Where can I find these? I do not where to start from. Many thanks in advance. Grigorios

#technologyrdp-api#contentpython api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @grigorios.mamalis ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thank you,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @grigorios.mamalis

There is the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) data available in RDP via the /data/environmental-social-governance endpoint. You can find more information from the following resources:

I hope this information helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @grigorios.mamalis,

In addition to ESG, RDP also has data on Green revenues and Taxonomies. These are provided as REST APIs and also as bulk file downloads in the JSON or CSV format.

You can see an example use of bulk API (CFS) use in this article. There will be another article shortly which will demonstrate calculating the UN Sustainable Development Goals.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
16 5 7 10

Many thanks to both of you for the wealth of info you shared with me. Have a good one.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.