question

Upvotes
Accepted
19 4 5 4

When RTSDK C# 2.1.3.L1 will be available to download ?

Hello,

According to the below roadmap, the RTSDK C# 2.1.3.L1 should become available for download as released product in Octomber 2023.
https://developers.lseg.com/content/dam/devportal/roadmap_realtime_apis.pdf

Considering now is November already, can you plese tell me if this roadmap is still on track and the release of the RTSDK C# 2.1.3.L1 is imminent (As I am interested in the EMA C# based).?

If you guys have an updated date, or how I can get RTSDK C# 2.1.3.L1 please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Iont

ema-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @Ionut T,

I just received the update from the development that the RTSDK will be released today. Hope this helps your planning needs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @Ionut T,

The RTSDK development team has not released the EMA version is C# SDK yet. You can try out the pre-release version of this SDK by downloading it from the preview branch of the RTSDK github page. We are actively working to develop learning material like Quickstart and Tutorials for it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
19 4 5 4

Thank you for the answer Gurpreet,

Do you have a date already set when the EMA SDK C# will be released ?

I am trying to time some project as in I will need to develop it in C++ or if will be soon enough might be time to wait for the C# SDK hence me asking if you guys have a release date already scheduled.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Ionut

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
19 4 5 4

This is great news Gurpreet

Thank you for such great news.

I will be waiting for the API and documentation to be available today/tomorrow and start using the c# api.

Kind Regards,

Ionut

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.