For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

code to bring all the rics from a source

Hi! I need all the rics for one source but when I run this code it only brings me the main ric of the source what Im doing wrong?

{

"Identifiers": [

{

"Identifier": "ARARGE3209S6",

"IdentifierType": "Isin",

"UserDefinedIdentifier": "Instruments",

"Source": "FTP"

}

],

"KeepDuplicates": false

}

thanks

dss#productapi#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @victoria.iraola ,

If you wanted to pull all pricing sources available for an asset-level RIC the asterisk can be used as an "all" wildcard in the Source key:

{

"Identifier": "ARARGE3209S6",

"IdentifierType": "Isin",

"Source": "*"

}

This would pull all available Sources for that ISIN.

Best regards,

Gareth

Hi @victoria.iraola ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@victoria.iraola

I got more RICs when using the Gov/Corp Search via the DSS Web GUI with the "Allow multiple results from same source" checked.

1701228140513.png

However, I am unable to find this option in the DSS REST API.

Please contact the Datascope Select support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify the available options in the DSS REST API.

1701228140513.png (63.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0
but I need all the rics related to that isin for a single source (because for example the same instrument operates in byma (FTPS) in different settlements)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.