Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Question on how to retrieve data from EIKON Refinitiv add in in Excel

Hello dear community,

I am trying to retrieve the following data (time series, from 01.01.2003 to 01.01.2015) from companies using their ISIN code as reference in the Eikon Refinitiv add in in Excel:

S&P's, Moody's and/or Fitch's (depending on data availability) credit ratings on the same bonds;
value of the bond issue in millions (amount of bonds issued * price of one bond);
the years to maturity of the bond;
the dates of the issuance of the bond and ratings;
a dummy variable indicating whether the debt is senior or not

Does anyone know how the function would look like? The ones I have used so far haven't worked...

I also have the Eikon desktop app, in case you find it better to retrieve this type of data.

Thank you so much in advance and happy holidays!

Best

Felipe

eikoneikon-data-api#productexcelbondsdatastreameikon-for-office
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @hansenfe

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @hansenfe ,

Thank you for posting the question in this forum. However, this forum is dedicated to an API usage question hence, the moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. Such expertise is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached via MyRefinitiv. To be of help, ticket number 13183242 was raised on your behalf and the support team is going to contact you directly to assist with this.

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.