For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
31 1 0 5

Map WC1 API and case manager using WC1 UI

Hello.

I need to get same value from the World-Check-API as is displayed in the World-Check-One UI.
My mappng primarily focuses on the World-Check-One UI.
Could you please review my mapping and indicate where I may be mistaken?

- In case manager list

ref2.pngMandatory Actions: `World-Check-Summary Unresolved` + `World-Check-Summary Review Required`
World-Check-Summary Unresolved: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true` and count `.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.categorisedMatches.watchlistUnresolved` in the Response.
World-Check-Summary Review Required: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true` and count `.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.watchlistReviewRequired` in the Response.
Ongoing Screening: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}` and if `.caseScreeningState.WATCHLIST`in the Response is `ONGOING`, it's displayed TRUE.
Archived: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}` and if '.lifecycleState` is `ARCHIVED` then TRUE, if `UNARCHIVED` then FALSE.
Create Date: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}` and get `.creationDate` in the Response.
Last Screened Date: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}` and get `.lastScreenedDatesByProviderType.["WATCHLIST"]` in the Response.

- In WORLD-CHECK ( right list)
UNRESOLVED: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true` and count data of `.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.categorisedMatches.watchlistUnresolved` in the Response.
Positive: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results`, get `[].resolution.statusId` in the Response and Multiple screening results can be obtained through 'results'. Count the number of cases that match the 'statusId' (indicate `Positive`).
Possible: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results`, get `[].resolution.statusId` in the Response and Multiple screening results can be obtained through 'results'. Count the number of cases that match the 'statusId' (indicate `Possible`).
False: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results`, get `[].resolution.statusId` in the Response and Multiple screening results can be obtained through 'results'. Count the number of cases that match the 'statusId' (indicate `False`).
Unspecified: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results`, get `[].resolution.statusId` in the Response and Multiple screening results can be obtained through 'results'. Count the number of cases that match the 'statusId' (indicate `Unspecified`).

- In CURRENT STATUS ( in WORLD-CHECK)
This area includes fields such as Resolution Status, Risk Level, Resolution Remark, Review Comment, and Last Updated. However, I only need the Risk Level.
Risk Level: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results`and get `[].resolution.riskId` int the Response.

Thanks.

#productworld-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
ref2.png (95.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @satom ,

The above understanding/mapping of the API response values are correct to achieve the same as displayed in UI.

However, please find below comments on your understanding for two of the filed values.

• Ongoing Screening: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}`if you have set the case to OGS for WATCHLIST the caseScreeningState of WATCHLIST will show as ONGOING as below.

1706080539969.png

• Archived: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}` and if the case is archived the value of lifeCycleState will be set to ARCHIVED, if the case is not archived the value will be set to UNARCHIVED.

1706080701898.png

Thanks

1706080539969.png (2.7 KiB)
1706080701898.png (1.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
984 5 1 5

Hi @satom ,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please allow us to verify the above details, will get back to you asap.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hi @anisetti.saikiranreddy01 ,
Thanks for your prompt replay! I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your update.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hello @anisetti.saikiranreddy01,

Upon further reflection, the previous message might have been incorrect.
> World-Check-Summary Unresolved: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true` and count `.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.categorisedMatches.watchlistReviewRequiredBySubCategory` in the Response.

However, it should likely be as follows, right?

World-Check-Summary Unresolved: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true` and count `.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.categorisedMatches.watchlistUnresolved` in the Response.

And, this message might have been incorrect either.
> UNRESOLVED: call `GET cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true` and count data of `.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.categorisedMatches.watchlistReviewRequiredBySubCategory` in the Response.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

This question was discussed in another chat. It was solved. Then I fixed original question (I have corected under line part).

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.