question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

EMA JAVA Connectivity with Using SCS relay

Hi Team Can you please help us connect EMA code with SCS relay
Like going through documentation , i understood that ETA can be replaced with EMA by trading off little performance , but I am not able to find a suitable doc which will help connect EMA java code with SCS relay

I want to stream prices and publish Market By Volume

ema-api#productjavaforex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ajith.menon

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hi @ajith.menon

Thank you for the information. Basically, the RTSDK (EMA and ETA APIs) can connect to the Real-Time Platform via the RSSL and WebSocekt connections directly without any 3rd party tunnel/proxies as follows:

connection-diagram2.png

It means that the EMA/ETA application can connect to RTDS (ADS - ADH) components directly to consume, publish/contribute data.

I have checked with the Electronic Trading (ET) team. The team confirms that the SCS relay is for connecting to the ET platform only. Unfortunately, we are not expert in ET platform/API, so I highly recommend you contact the ET support team directly to help you with this question.

You can contact the team via https://transactions.refinitiv.com/login.aspx website or via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

1709890997665.png

I hope this information helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @ajith.menon

Could you please clarify what the SCS relay is?

If it is some kind of proxy, please be informed that the RTSDK is tested and qualified with Microsoft's Forefront and FreeProxy for the following Authentication Schemes:

• Basic
  • NTLM
  • NEGOTIATE/Kerberos

You can find more information in the Java SDK README file in a package or the GitHub repository.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hi,

RET is Refinitiv Electronic Trading API and as per the documentation, we use SCS relay to connect to ET system and stream the prices. More details can be found at https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/78760/network-connection-using-lbn-1.html

Kindly assist.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.