question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Client been asked to upgrade their existing version of java which supports the News process to a new version. Their current java version is jdk1.8.0_131 and we need at least jdk1.8.0_381. What is the latest version that the ANS can support?

trep#productnews
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @ken.norian ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @ken.norian

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please be informed that the Developer Community Q&A forum is dedicated to the LSEG APIs usage question only.

I have verified your question. It is related to the ANS (LSEG/Refinitiv Data Management Solutions Advanced News) product requirement, not related to the APIs. I strongly suggest you contact the ANS support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html page.

1711681304874.png

1711681304874.png (23.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.