Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
19 1 1 1

Get all bonds from one issuer

Hi,

is it possible to get all the bonds from one issuer please? I found out that for getting Issuer name from ISIN this code is working `ek.get_data(['XS2552369469'],['TR.FIIssuerName'])` but I cannot manage to make it other way around. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#technology#product#contentbondsissue
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Student-10,

May I ask that you let us know if the answer below is satisfactory, via the 'Accept' bouton to the lef tof the answer, if it is appropriate?
Thank you,

AHS.

Hello @Student-10

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 253 52 74

@Student-10

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the search API in Refinitiv Data Library to get all instruments from one issuer. For example:

df = rd.discovery.search(
    view=rd.discovery.Views.FIXED_INCOME_INSTRUMENTS,
    filter="IssuerCommonName eq 'Redeia Corporacion SA'",
    top=1000,
    select="RIC,ISIN,IssuerCommonName,DocumentTitle"
)
df

The examples are available on GitHub.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
19 1 1 1

Thank you very much for you reply!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.