Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Data quality check on equity

Hi,

I am downloading the equity data and use they for analysis. It is required by regulation that the data quality test must be performed. So I wonder if Refinitiv performs the data quality test on the equities data (returns, volume, market-cap....), such as completeness, accuracy, consistency, etc, see below the table regarding the tests and their definition. If so, where can I find the data quality test results? Thanks!

Best regards,

Jian

1719997636445.png

eikon-data-apiworkspace#product#contentdataequities
1719997636445.png (219.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
7k 18 2 8

Hi @jian.he ,

This forum is dedicated for API related technical questions. For content related questions I would advice raising a request via Helpdesk.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
27k 65 17 14

Hello @jian.he

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, this Q&A forum can help you with the LSEG APIs general usage questions only.

I do believe our product team has done data quality test, but I strongly suggest you contact the product team directly for more detail about the data quality test or test report. You can contact the team via https://myaccount.lseg.com/en/helpandsupport website.

contact-workspace-content.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.