Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Filings and ESG API issue

I would like to clarify a few points. It seems the API we are requesting is not a real-time data API from exchanges.

The first one is the Filings API from the following thread: https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/100586/retrieving-annual-reports-using-eikon-api.html. Below is the screenshot of the response that I got from the API which does not return any result. The thread suggests that this might be due to an access issue which I would like to know whether we can have access to.

download reportsThe second one is the ESG module (see screenshot below) which returns an error indicating access right issue. This is the API I am referring to: https://cdn.refinitiv.com/public/rd-lib-python-doc/1.0.0.0/book/en/sections/content-layer/esg/esg-full-measures/get-data.html.

esg module

eikon-data-api#technologypython apiesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
84.6k 287 53 77

@amit.shrotri

Thank you reaching out to us.

I ran the code and could retrieve the data properly.

1721013325520.png

If it is about the permission issue, please contact the service now team (for internal users), or the team who creates this account to verify the permission.

1721013325520.png (26.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Jirapongse thank you for this, would you have any idea as to what team can verify the said permission?

Jirapongse avatar image Jirapongse angelomiles.rodillas

For internal accounts, please contact Service Now. For client's accounts, please contact the client's accout or sales team, or contact the RDP support team via MyAccount.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.