For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 0 0 0

401 Unauthorized

My API calls have been working for weeks in Postman but suddenly i started receiving 401 Unauthorized responses.

What could be the issue?

#technologyworld-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
362 3 0 1

Hi @jorge.cerbo ,

I’m glad to hear that your issues have been resolved.

Indeed, if your system clock is not synchronized with the NTP clock, it could result in a 401 error.

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
362 3 0 1

Hi @jorge.cerbo ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please provide more information on this like Request header and body which you are passing and API endpoints which you are accessing and getting 401 error to check this issue further.

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
0 0 0 0

Hi @Pandey Vivek ,

Thanks for the quick reply. It has started working now. I noticed that my system clock was not synchronized and was configured manually. I set it to automatic, synced it and the API calls started working again. Could the issue with the 401 errors be related to this?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.