question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

No permission for template \"SymbolCrossReferenceReportTemplate

Hello,

Im trying to run the example request for

SymbolCrossReferenceExtractionRequest

but im getting the following error: {"error":{"message":"No permission for template \"SymbolCrossReferenceReportTemplate\"."}}

My user can access the UI and see the data im trying to request but it just gets the permission denied from the api. Whats wrong?

I attached the code in python below

extraction_url = "https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractWithNotes"
extraction_data = json.dumps(
{
"ExtractionRequest": {
"@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.SymbolCrossReferenceExtractionRequest",
"ContentFieldNames": [
"Quote ID",
"Asset Type",
"Asset Type Description",
"Security Description",
"Instrument ID",
"Instrument ID Type",
"Reuters Editorial RIC"
],
"IdentifierList": {
"@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",
"InstrumentIdentifiers": [
{
"Identifier": "IBM.N",
"IdentifierType": "Ric"
}
],
"UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions": False
},
"Condition": {
"IdentifierTypes": [
"Ric",
"Sedol",
"Cusip",
"Wertpapier",
"Valoren"
],
"DaysAgo": 14,
"AllXRefIdentifierTypes": True
}
}
}
)
headers = {
   'Authorization': 'Token <token>',
    'Content-Type': 'application/json'}

response = requests.request("POST", url=extraction_url, headers=headers, data=extraction_data)

#productapipython api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.8k 64 15 21

Hello @rafael.velasquez.tr,

I tried the query and there does not seem to be any issues with it. The permission set is same for the API and the GUI. I would recommend that you raise a support ticket at LSEG MyAccount, to verify if the user permissions are set properly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.