Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 2 4

cannot get unadjusted price from get_timeseries()

I tried to get adjusted price and unadjusted price from get_timeseries(). I got the same prices (both of them seem to be adjusted prices), however in the eikon desktop they are different. The codes are as follows, and it seems that "corax" does not work .

ek.get_timeseries(['CERN.O'],fields = ['CLOSE','OPEN','HIGH','LOW'], start_date='2013-06-01', end_date='2013-06-10',corax="unadjusted")

ek.get_timeseries(['CERN.O'],fields = ['CLOSE','OPEN','HIGH','LOW'], start_date='2013-06-01', end_date='2013-06-10',corax="adjusted")

Can anyone help with this issue? Thanks in advance.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidatacorporate-actions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

You are correct. It doesn't work.

We will contact a team who can verify the problem.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.9k 7 10 16

@wasim It seems like the Development team has fixed this issue already. My colleague has checked this and the returned results are different between "unadjusted" and "adjusted".

So, can you please re-test the get_timeseries() function again and confirm whether this problem has been solved properly as expected or not?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I tested the capability and I confirm that unadjusted price history is now available through get_timeseries method with corax='unadjusted' parameter.

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @wasim

Could you please re-test the get_timeseries() function again and confirm whether this problem has been solved properly as expected or not?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 2 2

This is helpful. I had tried both 'adjusted' and 'unadjusted'. It works.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.