question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 2 2 6

How to access values from OmmConsumerConfig object?

I am loading in ema configs via an external file and I would like to print out some of the property values from my Java code however I do not see any getter methods defined on the OmmConsumerConfig object. How can I access values from the OmmConsumerConfig object?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apiOMMconfiguration
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @CAM

Unfortunately, OmmConsumerConfig does not provide any method to get the property in the configuration file read by EMA currently.

Anyway, you can raise this feature as an EMA enhancement request to the development team directly at https://github.com/thomsonreuters/Elektron-SDK/issues then click "New issue" button. This way allows you to contact and follow up with the development team directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.