For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 2 5 7

Requesting a World Check profile Using the World Check one API - SEQ 5C

I Am trying to work with the World Check One API with only SEQ 5c to fetch the profile by supplying the ID Please could you help what could be going wrong. I used the environment variable JSON file as provided and the JSON application request "Thomson%20Reuters%20World-Check%20One%20API.postman_collection"

I have provided the api-key & api-secret

I have turned off the SSL Verification

What could be going wrong ?

world-checkworld-check-onerequest
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Linked to this thread.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@jyoti.surooprevo,

The error which you are receiving could be due to temporary connectivity issue. When I try to pull the world check profile using the API call - "SEQ-5c: Get a World-Check profile", I am able to fetch the details successfully. - Please see the screenshot attached below:

Please let us know if you are seeing the error everytime you are trying to fetch the worldcheck profile using the API call.

icidd.png (36.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 2 5 7

@Prabhjyot.Mandla

What I was asking was , are there anymore settings that I need to consider before sending my request ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 5 7

Looks like it is a firewall issue , the current proxy firewall setting dos not allow the access from corporate network I guess

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 5 7

looks like it is a firewall issue then , I guess !

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@jyoti.surooprevo,

You may receive the error for the below reasons :

1. Firewall

2. Proxy

3. Connectivity issue

Sometimes the issue might get resolved only by restarting the Postman application.

- Can you please let us know if you are receiving the error for all the API calls, any specific API call or ramdomly?

- Also, can you please share the postman console logs, when you receive the 'could not receive any response' error?

icon clock
10 |1500

@jyoti.surooprevo, can you provide the information required by @Prabhjyot.Mandla in order to continue the investigation further?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.