question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 1 5

What is the order of getting news content?

What is the order of getting news? First get the HeadLine list according to the interface (RetrieveHeadlineML_1), and then call the (RetrieveStoryML_1) interface to get the content information according to the returned id.

newsrkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jianxin.xu

From the names of methods (RetrieveHeadlineML_1, and RetrieveStoryML_1), it could be TRKD API, not Eikon Data APIs.

Could you please confirm the name of API?

ok,is trkd api,

Can you help me answer my question? thanks @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai ♦♦

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

Yes, you are correct.

First, the application uses the RetrieveHeadlineML_1 request to retrieve headlines for stories that match specific requirements. RetrieveHeadlineML_1 supports sophisticated search filters (e.g. keywords, companies, products, story time, news provider, and language). In the response, you will get the headlines and StoryIDs.

Next, the application uses StoryIDs with the RetrieveStoryML_1 request to get stories.The StoryID is a NewsML URN, of the form urn:newsml:[providerid]:[date]:[doc id], e.g., "urn:newsml:reuters.com:20001106:nJIJ6SS016“.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks,I have another question.How do I get a link to the news content?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.