question

Upvotes
3 2 2 1

Currency feeds from Reuters API Pull vs pushed how to use..

I am new to reuters probably the my first day. I would like to know how to get currency feeds from reuters API in java. I need to write a simple java based apps to do that..

Kindly help and provide your suggestion...

eikonrdp-apiapirefinitiv-data-platformforex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS Only>

Based on current quetions posted by the client, the client already picked EMA Java API.

Upvotes
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @pankaj.singh,

You can start by reviewing the learning material outlined within the Elektron Data Platform family page within the Developer Community. The platform supports RESTful services using JSON as well as HTML 5 WebSockets for streaming data to access the content in any language. In there you will find Quick Start and Tutorials which will guide you through the basics of authenticating and getting data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for answering, It is really help full? Is their any API where we can get list of available current pairs? Does TR have push based notifications also? where client can subscribe to the topic or any messaging queue..

Upvotes
3 2 2 1

Thanks for answering, It is really help full? Is their any API where we can get list of available current pairs? Does TR have push based notifications also? where client can subscribe to the topic or any messaging queue..

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @pankaj.singh

Could you please give us more specific details regarding your requirement?

• Do you want a streaming data or snapshot data
  • Do you already have Elektron Feed or TREP infrastructure/EZD in your environment?
icon clock
10 |1500

We want streaming data of currency rates BID/ASK and others.. this app has to be developed in java API

I don't have prior knowledge of these API.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.