question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 4

Failed to run demo java code for contribution

Hi, I am trying to run this tutorial: https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-java/learning?content=41885&type=learning_material_item

I think the code with problem is this line:

OmmConsumer consumer = EmaFactory.createOmmConsumer(EmaFactory.createOmmConsumerConfig()
.tunnelingKeyStoreFile("clientkeystore")
.tunnelingKeyStorePasswd("test123"));

I got following error message:

Contributing to TR Contributions Channel

Starting encrypted connection...

Oct 29, 2018 10:44:53 AM com.thomsonreuters.ema.access.ChannelCallbackClient reactorChannelEventCallback WARNING: loggerMsg

ClientName: ChannelCallbackClient

Severity: Warning

Text: Received ChannelDownReconnecting event on channel Channel_1 RsslReactor Channel is null

Error Id 0 Internal sysError 0

Error Location Reactor.processWorkerEvent

Error text Error initializing channel: errorId=0 text=null loggerMsgEnd

Could you please help? Thanks

Regards,

Zhe

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apircc-apikey-store
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @zhe.wang, For TRCC contribution, try service name DDS_TRCE. You should have receive this along with the login credentials.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I see. It works! Thanks a lot.

Upvote
21.8k 57 14 21

Hello @zhe.wang. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the tutorial? Specifically the ones about turning on JDK network logging, and adding the CA certificate to your keystore.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi Gurpreet, with your help, now I can build the encrypted.

The next problem I got is, what kind of CONTRIBUTION_SERVICE_NAME should I input to run the tutorial? It is related to following code:

// Create a request for a tunnel streamTunnelStreamRequest tsr = EmaFactory.createTunnelStreamRequest()
.classOfService(cos)
.domainType(EmaRdm.MMT_SYSTEM)
.name("TUNNEL1")
.serviceName("CONTRIBUTION_SERVICE_NAME");

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.