For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 3

WC1 Api Production Issue: Sync and Async case results missing details issue

We have an issue with WC1 api which is that when we create an asynchronous case against an individual, then we create synchronous case against the same person, Our problem is that results are mismatched. i mean there is some JSON fileds that exists in the synch results and does not exists in the async results.

The missing fields from async results are: "primaryName", "category", "events", "countryLinks", "identityDocuments".

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-apieventsasynchronous
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mghaly
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@mghaly

Kindly note this is a difference in the JSON response of the "Get screening results" and Sync Screening API.

As correctly noted, the missing fields from async results are: "primaryName", "category", "events", "countryLinks", "identityDocuments".

As for the sync API, we do not provide the resolution status of the matches populated due to screening which is available in the "Get screening result" API.

We are working to make the JSON response of both the endpoints exactly the same but currently we do not have an ETA on it on when it can be implemented.

You can use the sync screening API if you are interested in the additional personal attribute regarding the match, if you would like to which match was auto resolved due to the provided secondary identifier, we advise you to use- "Get screening results"

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Irfan.Khan

Any update on this issue? We are facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Anish

@a.mathur

Kindly note this is not an issue, but this is how endpoints are currently designed to provide JSON response.

The product management is already aware of this. I would like to state our dev team is working to improve this.

However, I am not sure by when will this be rolled out on the live product as no ETA has been assigned to the JIRA I am looking at. I will relay your concerns to the product management so that they can expedite this.

@Irfan.Khan Thank you for the quick response.

But, I didn't understand the significance of different screening result. Do you have any explanation for that?

Thanks,

Anish

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.