For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 1 1

World Check - different results when screening using portal and via API call

Hi, With respect to Worldcheck integration, would want to understand why the search results that we see manually (as a user) look different than the search results received when making an API call

For example, when the same individual is searched via API Request, we can see FIELD LEVEL matching (API Response is as attached below), whereas as a manual user, the response comes into categories of whole record as UNRESOLVED, FALSE, POSITIVE, POSSIBLE (screenshot attached).

Can you please clarify why are they shown differently and why as a user, we cannot see field level matching when using the portal

Thank you

Regards,

Joseph

1547379125279-image.jpg

1547379125012-image.jpg

SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results

{ {protocol}}{ {gateway-host}}{ {gateway-url}}cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results

[

{ "resultId": "0a3687d0-6855-1dd2-9a1a-c507004d073a", "referenceId": "e_tr_wci_2182105", "matchStrength": "STRONG", "matchedTerm": "Puthan Neduvakkatt Chenthamaraksha MENON", "submittedTerm": "Puthan Neduvakat Chinthamarakshy MENON", "matchedNameType": "PRIMARY", "secondaryFieldResults": [ { "field": { "typeId": "SFCT_1", "value": "MALE", "dateTimeValue": null }, "typeId": "SFCT_1", "submittedValue": "FEMALE", "submittedDateTimeValue": null, "matchedValue": "MALE", "matchedDateTimeValue": null, "fieldResult": "NOT_MATCHED" }, { "field": { "typeId": "SFCT_2", "value": null, "dateTimeValue": "1948-12-12" }, "typeId": "SFCT_2", "submittedValue": null, "submittedDateTimeValue": "1948-12-12", "matchedValue": null, "matchedDateTimeValue": "1948-12-12", "fieldResult": "MATCHED" }, { "field": { "typeId": "SFCT_3", "value": "ARE", "dateTimeValue": null }, "typeId": "SFCT_3", "submittedValue": "ARE", "submittedDateTimeValue": null, "matchedValue": "ARE", "matchedDateTimeValue": null, "fieldResult": "MATCHED" }, { "field": { "typeId": "SFCT_3", "value": null, "dateTimeValue": null }, "typeId": "SFCT_3", "submittedValue": "ARE", "submittedDateTimeValue": null, "matchedValue": null, "matchedDateTimeValue": null, "fieldResult": "UNKNOWN" }, { "field": { "typeId": "SFCT_4", "value": "IND", "dateTimeValue": null }, "typeId": "SFCT_4", "submittedValue": "IND", "submittedDateTimeValue": null, "matchedValue": "IND", "matchedDateTimeValue": null, "fieldResult": "MATCHED" }, { "field": { "typeId": "SFCT_5", "value": "IND", "dateTimeValue": null }, "typeId": "SFCT_5", "submittedValue": "IND", "submittedDateTimeValue": null, "matchedValue": "IND", "matchedDateTimeValue": null, "fieldResult": "MATCHED" } ], "sources": [ "b_trwc_PEP N" ], "categories": [ "PEP" ], "creationDate": "2019-01-20T11:45:07.293Z", "modificationDate": "2019-01-20T11:45:07.293Z", "resolution": { "statusId": "0a3687d0-65b4-1cc3-9993-d3e6000019cf", "riskId": null, "reasonId": null, "resolutionRemark": null, "resolutionDate": null }, "resultReview": { "reviewRequired": false, "reviewRequiredDate": "2018-04-24T00:00:00.000Z", "reviewRemark": null, "reviewDate": null } }

]

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

fieldcomparison.pngfieldlevel.png@dda63e54-bba3-45ee-ac5d-b08b71f10546

Hi,

The fields UNRESOLVED, FALSE, POSITIVE, POSSIBLE that you see in the UI provide you the resolution details about the case screened such as how many matches are marked positive, false or auto-resolved etc.

If i search for Donald Trump and I mark a match as positive you will see a corresponding entry in the POSTIVE field as 1(screenshot attached- markedpostive.png), similarly if i resolve other matches as FALSE or POSSIBLE they will show up against their respective fields.

It basically tells you if you have resolved any of the matches in the case as POSITIVE, FALSE etc.fieldcomparison.png

Secondly, you can check the field level matching or comparison of the submitted and matched data by clicking on the match that you're interested in followed by the clicking on the show more option as highlighted in the screenshot(FieldLevel.png , Fieldcomparison.png).

Let me know if this helps and feel free to reach out if you need a further detailed explanation.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

fieldcomparison.png (40.1 KiB)
fieldlevel.png (66.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@dda63e54-bba3-45ee-ac5d-b08b71f10546

Hi,

The fields UNRESOLVED, FALSE, POSITIVE, POSSIBLE that you see in the UI provide you the resolution details about the case screened such as how many matches are marked positive, false or auto-resolved etc.

If i search for Donald Trump and I mark a match as positive you will see a corresponding entry in the POSTIVE field as 1(screenshot attached- markedpostive.png), similarly if i resolve other matches as FALSE or POSSIBLE they will show up against their respective fields.

It basically tells you if you have resolved any of the matches in the case as POSITIVE, FALSE etc.fieldcomparison.png

Secondly, you can check the field level matching or comparison of the submitted and matched data by clicking on the match that you're interested in followed by the clicking on the show more option as highlighted in the screenshot(FieldLevel.png , Fieldcomparison.png).

Let me know if this helps and feel free to reach out if you need a further detailed explanation.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

fieldcomparison.png (40.1 KiB)
fieldlevel.png (66.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

markedpostive.png (72.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.