For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 5 11

API calls to create the report

Hello ,

I want combine the below API calls to create the report.

1. Sync Screening request API

2. Screening result API call

3. Fetch full case details API call.

4. Audit event API call. »

Could you provide me please the name correspondence for this Operation on the Swagger or on postman collection. I don't found it . I think is not the same name.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@cao-trung.do

You would not be able to retrieve French data from WC1 API. This is possible only in WC1 web application. If you like to generate a PDF report in French, I would advise you to use the WC1 web application.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thank you.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@cao-trung.do

Can you please elaborate on what do you mean by name correspondence? What are you looking for in the swagger/Postman collection.

I understand you would like to use the JSON of multiple API calls to generate a report. One of the good way to do it would be to call each of the API calls one by one and saving the JSON returned by them in your cache/DB and then looping through that saved JSON to retrieve the attributes and their value that you would like to include in your report.

There is no way to combine all the 4 calls that they are requested automatically. They have to be requested one by one. May be you can write a script that emulates this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

Hello thank you for your response.

I want to know the name of this operation i want to test it. i want to retrieve the data

icon clock
10 |1500

@cao-trung.do

There is no WC1 API operation that can be used to merge data of all the four API calls and generate a report. You have to write a program that fires one API call after another and then finally generates the report.

Kindly elaborate if I was unable to understand your question.

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

I'd like to know what are the routes to call these 4 API

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

Could you please contact our colleague MAMERI Nadji :

TEL : 03 28 53 10 02

MAIL : nadji.mameri-ext@socgen.com

Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@cao-trung.do

The URL for the 4 API calls are as below. Kindly note the URL is for pilot.

1. SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/screeningRequest

2. SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results:

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/{ {case-system-Id}}/result

3. SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details:

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/{ {case-system-Id}}

4. SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case:

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/{ {case-system-Id}}/auditEvents

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

thank you @Irfan.Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

Hi,

When calling the "SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile" API, we're getting the detailled informations about an individual and his associates. While their name appears in Worldcheck PDF (in associates), in the API, we only have their "targetEntityId". Do we have to call the API for each associate by using their "targetEntityId" or can we have their name by another mean?

Also, how can we use the translator to translate the results?

icon clock
10 |1500

Request you to raise separate questions after a query has been resolved.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@cao-trung.do

In order to fetch more details of the associates featured in the WC profile of a match, you will have to call the API call "SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile" using the attribute "targetEntityId". This will help you fetch the complete WC profile of the associate and it will include the name of the associate too.

"targetEntityId" is the WC profile Id of the mentioned associate.

You cannot translate the JSON data being sent to your system via WC1 API call.

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Thank you for your response.

Can I know which API used for do the translation in WC1 web application ? The « WC1 web application » use the « Google Cloud Translation API » ?

@cao-trung.do Please allow me some time so that I can get back with the information.

@cao-trung.do

We currently use a 3rd party translation service to localize the UI labels and ad hoc profile translation, human curated. We would be unable to disclose the provider at this time, as this is a classified information.

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

Hello Ifran,

Thank you for your response.

WC1 API doesn't support French translation like IHM?

icon clock
10 |1500

@cao-trung.do

Can you please elaborate what IHM is?

Regarding French translation, I am afraid we do not provide translated French JSON.

If you would like to generate WC report in French, please use the WC1 UI and export report in French.

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

IHM = WC1 web application.

icon clock
10 |1500

@cao-trung.do

Thank you for the clarification.

Kindly note WC1 UI has the capability for translating the content to French, WC1 API does not.

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance on this.

thank you

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

In WC1 web application i could export PDF with French translation. I want to retreive this data from WC1 API call with a french translation for generate a pdf rapport.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

Hi,

When calling SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening, some informations are missing, as compared to the PDF created by the WC1 API. These are the data at the top of the PDF file (last filtering, continuous monitoring, etc.). How to retrieve these data?

Cordially.

icon clock
10 |1500

@cao-trung.do

Request you to raise another question on the dev com question so that I can look into this.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.