question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Configuration Download Error in EIKON

Error description: Configuration Download Error

The application failed to download the product configuration.

Possible causes: • you are not connected to the network

• the Thomson Reuters Platform is encountering problems
  • the desktop configuration is incorrect Please restore the network connection or contact your system administrator
  • --------------------------------- Technical Information: 'CBootstrapImpl::LoadProviders' ---------------------------------

Check everything and all is set.

I am out of the office in order to open a ticket with support.

Any help is appreciated.

@eunjib since I noticed is the same issue you faced sometime ago ,could you please tell me how you solved this ?

thanks!

eikoneikon-com-apierrorconfigurationerror-handling
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @untitled

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is a reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.1k 4 7 12

Of course best way is to contact with refinitiv help desk or open a ticket.

If you want to fix it by yourself I will start with check your whitelist/firewall,reset network connection or reinstall app.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.