question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

[DACS Webservice] get the aplication list from DACSWS 7.3

Hello,

Could you please tell me how do we export the DACS application list in a file using the DACSWS of 7.3 ( we are on DACS 7.3)

in a command line, i use these command below and it gives me the DACS Application list (command "gal"):

[0] $ /mkd/software/jre1.8.0_161/bin/java -jar DacsWSClient.jar

>sm http://ServerXXXX:8080

>sup XXX XXXX

>gal

DACS Application List:

ACS:30

Adfin:140

Now i need to know how do we call it from a script and make it export the application list in a file.

Could you please give a help ?

Thanks and regards

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepDACS
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @pape.diop-ext,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @pape.diop-ext,

Are you coding an application?

Are you calling this from this application code?

Then you have complete freedom on any custom action, for instance, from Python code

write to a file

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @pape.diop-ext,

How about just redirect:

dal > myOutput.txt

Alternatively, one can create an app to interface with web service,

and then one can do a much more elaborate parsing and display of the output.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes it work when we tap it manually in a command line.

But from a script how can we invoke it ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.