question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Private equity feed

Hi, I am using Private equity feed VC. I have a variable PUBSTATUS in the table Company. It has codes, such as V, P, S, etc. I don't see these codes in my data dictionary. Could you please let me know the meaning of these codes?

Thank you, Ilya

datadatastream-apidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chased Monika Stankovic and James Bright via email.

Hello @ir177,

We have not heard back from you with more details.

As a result, were are unable to address you query.

If this question is still relevant, please post again, with the full details, try to do so in the corresponding API area so that the experts in that API are able to see it right way.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Could you please clarify which Refinitiv product, service or API you're using? "Private equity feed VC" is not a term I recognize, and I'm struggling to associate it with any Refinitiv product or service. Your question was posted on the forum dedicated to Refinitiv Datastream service and it certainly does not seem to be related to Datastream.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ir177, for us to answer your query, could you please clarify which Refinitiv product, service or API you are using ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.