question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

NIProvider : Encode a Currency

Hello

I am a new developer on Elektron C++ API and i would like to create a NIProvider.

I have several questions on how to use dictionary to encode a "CURRENCY" field ? How to retrieve the FID and how to encode the enum value ? How to initialize the dictionary ?

Regards

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apinon-interactive-provider
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@remi.ramond

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@remi.ramond

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @remi.ramond,

You can find a series of tutorials related to building an NIProvider. In there, you will find details related to dictionaries. You will typically load the dictionary files as text files you need to retrieve from your TREP administrator. Refer to the above link for more details.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @remi.ramond

Beside a series of tutorials that my colleague has mentioned above, you can find the enumerate field (CURRENCY, ORDER_SIDE fields, etc) encoding example in ETA C++ NIProvider 110_MarketByOrder_Streaming example. The NIProvider dictionary example is 350__Dictionary__Streaming.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.