question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 1

How do I get find ric patterns for downloading future chain for Indexes & Single stock. eg: FTSE & STOXX50E

How do I get find ric patterns for downloading future chain for Indexes & Single stock. eg: FTSE , STOXX50E, HSBA.L

I need to download all the contracts for for a large number listed stocks & indexes across exchanges. Is there any algo to generate the pattern from the RIC of the underlying/stock

treprfarfa-apichain-ric
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

From my findings, this is a method to construct chains for futures and options.

However, you need to contact the content support team via MyRefinitiv for the base RIC code.

1583377565391.png (61.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @PMN

Please also note that this is a technical forum for software developers using Refinitiv APIs. Data or RIC questions are best directed at the Refinitiv Helpdesk, as they are not related to software development. You can contact the Refinitiv Helpdesk by opening a content-related enquiry via Get Product Support in MyRefinitiv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.